An Exclusive Collection Of Credit Card Tips and Credit Card Secrets



I bought this book initially for my daughter who is handling her very first credit card as I thought it would be good for her to know how a credit card can really help with your overall financial situation.

The book is a quick and very easy read but it blew my mind away because it gave away many strategies and advice that I myself benefited from. I always advised to use credit cards as a last-go-to fast cash method, and it should be, but from this book I learned that you can use credit cards to pay monthly bills on food and basic utilities while saving money.

I learned how to play with my credit cards really well with the tips and tricks here. I only wish I knew these techniques before. amz review

Book Description

Credit cards are easy to use, right? You simply hand your card over to pay for something you bought, sign on the bill and you can take your purchases home with you. As a reflex action, it is certainly effortless and easy money. But technically, credit cards are actually complicated. They are full of financial advantages or financial traps depending on how expertly you can figure out how to use them.

If you learn the skills, you can get the very best benefits from your credit card. If you don’t know how, and are struggling with minimum payment month after month, then your credit card can lead you to a financial debt trap. Rewards, insurances, incentives, cash backs, balance transfers, compounding interest rates, charge offs …what are they? Are they good or bad for us? Can we work them to our advantage? If so, how do we exactly do that? When we figure out all the little tricks and secrets of the powerful credit card, we’d be surprise to discover how it is a valuable financial tool.

Imagine, with credit cards we can save money, meet our monthly utility expenses, build a credit history, repair bad credit, and even pay off debts! Interested to find out how your credit card can do all that? Get in on all the tips, tricks and secrets with the information on this book!

Recommended to Buy :




Please Comment but No Spam !!!